- Replacement Torx Bit #40
- 1/4″ hex shank
- Strong and durable, these multipurpose bits are often used with power tools to install sheet metal screws.
- Hex shank bits (also known as insert bits) are used in hand drivers or with a bit adapter in power tools.
- Hex shank bits for power tools have a groove in the shank and fit directly into power tools without an adapter.
- They offer more reach for recessed holes and less wobble compared to a hex shank bit used with an adapter.
- Titanium-nitride-coated bits have better wear than resistance un-coated bits.
- Sold as each