- Designed for 14″ – 29″ tires, this Erickson tie-down kit includes a short-handle ratchet with hook that makes operation in close quarters easy.
- 2″ Cam buckle allows the webbing to be shortened or lengthened
- Ensures that the strap is in the correct location on both large and small tires
- Heavy, 4″ wide webbing goes over the top of the tire from one side to the other
- Short-handle ratchet for tightening in cramped corners
- Fits: 14″ – 29″ tires
- Strap width: 4″
- Safe working load limit (WLL): 3,333 lbs
- Maximum load (break strength): 10k (10,000 lbs)
- Sold as each
Note: Tie-down straps must be chosen according to their safe working load limit (WLL). The weight of the secured cargo must not exceed the combined WLL of the straps being used. For example, if you are using straps with a WLL of 500 lbs each to tie down a load weighing 1,000 lbs, then you need at least 2 straps to safely secure that load. It is recommended that you always use straps in pairs.