Skip to content
Curt – Hitch Receiver Reducer/Adapter Sleeve – 2-1/2″ to 2″
- Reduces a 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ receiver tube opening to fit a 2″ x 2″ shank
1 in stock
- High-strength carbon steel construction
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts
- CURT hitch adapters can be used for many different purposes when hitching up a trailer. Whether a ball mount shank is too small or too large to fit into a receiver tube, a CURT adapter can make up the difference. Our adapters are built with exceptional strength and designed to be precisely fitted for their application. We carry trailer hitch adapters to accommodate both receiver tube openings and shanks of 1-1/4″, 2″ and 2-1/2″ dimensions. CURT adapters also come in various lengths to allow more clearance for a cargo carrier, bike rake, or spare tire.
- This CURT reducer sleeve adapter converts a 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ receiver tube opening to a 2″ x 2″ opening. It installs easily and is compatible with virtually any 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ hitch. Its gross trailer weight capacity and tongue weight capacity is limited to the hitch.