- Camco’s 28 Gallon Rhino Portable Tote Tank allows you to transport waste from your RV or trailer to a dump station.
- It’s ideal for when you’re parked too far away for an RV sewer hose.
- A built-in gate valve provides effortless emptying and the smooth interior is easy to wash off using the integrated tank rinser.
- The tote tank features large, heavy-duty, no-flat wheels with bearings to make transport smooth and effortless.
- A removable steel tow adapter allows you to easily roll the tote tank like a suitcase, or tow it slowly behind a truck or golf cart. When not in use, an integrated ladder hook can securely clamp onto RV or camper ladder; the body of the tote tank features grooves to securely strap it in place.
- Product includes (1) 28-gallon tote tank, (1) large, durable handle, (2) oversized wheels, (1) tank rinser, (1) ladder hook, (1) gate valve, (1) 3-foot, super heavy-duty sewer hose with swivel bayonet and lug fittings, (1) 15-inch female to female orange Rhino grey water hose, (1) clear elbow with a 4-in-1 adapter, (1) clear double bayonet elbow, (3) storage caps, (2) caps with lanyards for rinse connections and (1) steel tow adapter. The tote tank is constructed of extremely durable blow-molded, UV stabilized HDPE that won’t leak or deteriorate in the sun.
- It measures 14 ½-inches (L) x 24-inches (W) x 44-inches (H) and has a 13-inch minimum waste height hook up.
- Weight: 43 lb.